Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yippee! I am now a blogger!

Wow, I am now one of the bloggers in this world thanks to my awesome friend Valinda! She rocks with all the cool things you can do with blogging and digital scapbooking, something I can not do with out lots of help. So thank you, thank you Valinda. I hope this will prove to be a great way to keep in touch with old and new friends, of course I have to figure out how to do that myself also!
So now what do I do? Ramble about my day, my life, what? I think I am going to have to read some of my friends blogs to see what really should be mentioned on the blog site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl - you just tell us whatever you want!! I'm so glad you're joingin the fun!! Now we just need to get PAtti and Robin on here!!

CLentz said...

Hello Sister, or should I say Mother (in jewelry) I'm impressed :) Hmmm I don't know if I could manage a blog, what with myspace, facebook >taking care of Christopherspending time w/ my hubby, handling this jewelry business & keeping up with my SOAPS, WHEW, well maybe I coul you'll have to teach me all about Blogging :)

JLB said...

Rita! Welcome! Isn't this so much fun??? We'd love to hear all and everything that goes on in your life...tell us!

Love!

Bartley Family said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear all your news.