Monday, September 22, 2008

Please....answer your phone!!!

Ok, so why do we all have cell phones? I was at a jewelry show tonight and it was one of those crazy nights when Rose had to be picked up at 6:45, Darrin and Ross were at Football practice until 7:30 and Sarah had to be picked up from gymnastics at 8pm. I told the girls that Darrin would be late getting them, but just know he is not going to leave you stranded. Rose, bless her heart had to wait an hour for him and Sarah had to wait about 15 mins. or so. In the mean time Rose call's my phone, while I am in the middle of the jewelry show, she leaves no message, no text, nothing! So I, being the paranoid mother, try to call her back immediately......no answer. So I text....no text back! Then I call Darrin about 10 times.......NO ANSWER!!! Why do we have cell phones?!?! When you really need them to answer the phone, they don't! Thankfully everyone was fine, I got home and asked what's the deal no one answers their phone, the phone's are dead!!! (And I have the only blackberry charger in my car....ooops!) Ok, so the funny thing is that not only did they not call me back, but I see that they are eating very OLD left overs!!! If they would have called I could have told them what to eat! Yikes, 1 week old pasta and sauce :(! If anyone wakes up with a belly ache, Darrin is cleaning the mess!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH-ya'll are hilarious!!! You better start puttin' dates on those lefotvers, girl!! And, Apparently, I didn't answer my phone either - I'm so sorry!

Chad and Shanon said...

So you joined the blog club...after all the resistance. It was fun to hear about it on the other end of the phone line with Valinda. Shanon(Valinda's sister)