Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Need some serious caffeine!!!

Today was one of those crazy whirlwind days. I had to drive to timbucktoo (actually I think it was Mesquite) to get Rose her 10,000th pair of pointe shoes, drop a catalog off in Parker then head home praying that UPS dropped a package off that I needed desperately last week! I was pretty tired already and after having a stressful afternoon driving around, the kids were asking me 50 million questions and I had to hurry up and get to the post office by 4:15 to overnight some catalogs! Whew I made it in time, got my last errands done then had to get home help with homework and drive Rose to rehearsal by 5:45. I was about to fall asleep driving so I decided to stop at Target and get a Starbucks drink with serious amounts of caffiene in it. I tell you what, when I got out of my car and headed into Target I felt like I had lead in my feet and I just wanted to take a quick nap on the asphalt. Have you ever felt like that? It was freaky, so needless to say I walked as quickly as I could over to the Starbucks and asked the girl for a good pick me up, oh yeah got a triple shot of espresso with half-n-half and two packets of Splenda!!!!! I am good to go! Sometimes you just have to have some serious caffeine to make it through the next few hours of the day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wassup?? Where's my Starbucks?? :)

Bartley Family said...

Girl - you better post pics of your new digs on here!

Anonymous said...

You should show off the new office!!

Tish said...

Rita! You disappeared from my FB friends list. I got on there looking for you tonight. Just wanted to tell you I made the Troup-County-wide-famous salsa. I always think of you when I do. Miss you!