Saturday, November 8, 2008

Yeah, found some great jeans!!!!

Call me crazy, but with all the yucky drama in my life I needed to share something fun! I found a great pair of jeans! I have the hardest time finding jeans that I like, and yesterday I had a few moments to run into Kohls and look for jeans. The last time I looked for jeans there I brought in about 7 pairs and nothing looked good. Last night I brought in one pair and a few tops. And much to my surprise.....the jeans fit and might I say I think I look good in them!!! I will probably wear them every day this next week...well at least I think I am wearing them to church tomorrow for sure and definately on my birthday.....which is next Sunday the 16th!!!! The big 40! I am not excited about getting older, but I am excited about my new jeans!

No comments: